Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wonders of Brunei



Brunei...
What can I say? Let me see.. Uhmmm.

It's a quiet place (almost bordering to gloomy and sad).

But for someone like me who is always hungry for adventure, there is no such thing as a boring place. Everytime I travel I always take the opportunity to chat with the locals and to make them smile with my "whatever goes" jokes. What stood out in this trip was there were Filipinos everywhere, by everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE!  Filipinos represent!

We went to Brunei via Labuan from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. This was a side trip before heading back to the Philippines.

And oh, the Filipino teleseryes definitely have a huge captured market in Brunei. I was surprised myself when the locals in the museum were watching the Filipino version of  Mari Mar and they even interviewed us when they learned that we were Filipinos. They have endless stories about Marian Rivera.

Here we go!! Enjoy my Brunei travel video with my good friend, Tetel =)




No comments:

Post a Comment